Courses CPR HLTAID001
This 3-hour course covers skills and knowledge required to provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) to Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines.
HLTAID001 is the most current nationally accredited unit of competency.
CPR can be done on its own or as part of our Provide First Aid course.
All students studying nationally recognised training in Australia are required to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
There are no entry requirements for this qualification; however it is recommended that students have sufficient literacy, numeracy and visual interpretation skills to successfully complete the course.
Recommended for students over 14yrs only.
- how to properly assess an emergency situation
- CPR techniques on adults and infants
- using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- assessing and moving injured casualties
- legal responsibilities of a first aider
- basic anatomy and physiology
Duration / Flexibility
3 hours face-to-face delivery
Qualifications & Recognition
Statement of Attainment – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation.