Courses Plant, machinery & equipment
Plant, machinery & equipment
Skid Steer, Loader, Excavator, Roller, Bobcat, Dozer, Backhoe
Cost: From $1250 per person, no GST
Duration: 1 day (depending on experience)
Pre-requisites: Minimum age 16, adequate literacy & numeracy and USI.
PPE: Safety boots and hi vis
Location: Onsite training only
Face-to-face training & assessment in:
RIIMPO317E Conduct roller operations
RIIMPO318F Conduct skid steer loader operations
RIIMPO319E Conduct backhoe operations
RIIMPO320F Conduct excavator operations rations
RIIMPO321F Conduct wheeled front end loader operations
RIIMPO323E Conduct dozer operations
Training & Assessment
- For those who do not hold a licence or previous unit of competency.
- Students must attend one day face-to-face training in theory and practical operation of the machine.
- On completion of this training in most cases the student will be issued with a logbook to log onsite operating experience.
- Note – Training can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Once the hours are logged and the supervisor has signed that they believe the student is competent in operating the machine, the student can book in for their final assessment.
- Prior to the final assessment being undertaken, the Assessor will complete a skills check to ensure that the student is ready to complete the assessment.
- The final assessment contains both a written test and observation of practical tasks.
For someone who has current experience a previous licence or competency and needs to upgrade to the current Unit of Competency.
In addition to providing a copy of their previous licence/competency, the student must have written evidence of current experience in operation of your chosen machine.
This must be in the form of a written reference from an employer or supervisor on a company letterhead.
Prior to the assessment being undertaken, the Assessor will complete a face-to-face skills check to ensure that the student is ready to complete the assessment.
The final assessment contains both a written test and observation of practical tasks.